Netanyahu declines invite to Egypt summit on Israel-Hamas war

Netanyahu declines invite to Egypt summit on Israel-Hamas war


Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said Monday that he will not attend a summit in Egypt later today on the Israel-Hamas war due to a Jewish holiday.

Egypt’s presidency had earlier said Netanyahu would attend the summit.

The Jewish holiday of Simchat Torah ends the weeklong Sukkot holiday.

This is a breaking news story – more to follow.



Source link

Posted in

Nathan Pine

I focus on highlighting the latest in business and entrepreneurship. I enjoy bringing fresh perspectives to the table and sharing stories that inspire growth and innovation.

Leave a Comment