Influencer Ashley Surcombe Faces Health Setback One Week After Being Found Unconscious – E! Online

Influencer Ashley Surcombe Faces Health Setback One Week After Being Found Unconscious – E! Online


Influencer Ashley Surcombe in ICU After Being Found “Unconscious and Unresponsive” in South Korea

Ashley Surcombe‘s family is sharing a heartbreaking update.

More than one week after the British influencer was found unconscious in her apartment in Seoul, South Korea, and was subsequently hospitalized in intensive care, she has faced a setback. Ashley’s family told The Independent that while he 29-year-old had been seemingly been making progress and had even been moved to the hospital’s general ward, she subsequently was readmitted to the ICU and placed on a ventilator.

Her sister Kat Surcombe told the outlet in an interview published April 4 that Ashley returned to intensive care April 2 after suffering from a collapsed lung as she battled pneumonia. Since then, she says that her sister has shown “positive signs,” sharing that Ashley’s lung has been re-inflated.

“The doctors have advised that she will remain there for the rest of the week,” Kat, who is in the U.K., explained. “I know she’s in good hands and I have no doubt that she’s fighting with everything she has to come home. But the truth is, I miss her desperately. I just want to hug her and tell her she’s not alone.”



Source link

Posted in

Nathan Pine

I focus on highlighting the latest in business and entrepreneurship. I enjoy bringing fresh perspectives to the table and sharing stories that inspire growth and innovation.

Leave a Comment